Thanks for showing interest in writing for us. We’re glad that you want to be part of our community.
Here are some guidelines that we follow when accepting guest posts for our website. Please take a look at them, as they would answer almost all the questions that you might have in mind before you become a contributor for us.
- Topics we write on: Technology, Healthcare, Automotive Industry, and Food Industry.
- We only accept high-quality content.
- The content should be original, unpublished and free of plagiarism.
- Take a look at our past blogs to get an idea about the kind of content we publish, and the style and tone we follow.
- Content must be grammatically correct, error-free and in fluent English.
- The article must follow a proper structure, with eye catchy title and sub-headings wherever necessary.
- We don’t appreciate promotional content with direct links about products and services.
- Article containing facts, examples, statistics and practical tips are loved by readers and by us too!
- There is no maximum word count, but we generally prefer blogs to be around 800 words.
If you are interested in contributing to our blog, please send us at least 3 Blog Ideas under the Topics that we have mentioned in the first point of our guidelines. We will select the most appropriate one for you to write a blog on.
Once decided, please adhere to these guidelines and contact us with a copy of your content and we will get back to you. When you do, don’t forget to include a short bio (it can include two do-follow links to your website) and your picture – we’d love our readers to know about you.
P.S. since we are a rapidly growing community, we received a number of requests from writers. Allow us at least 2-days to respond to your content, during that we will review, and analyze your content.
If we like your article, you will hear from us. In case, we believe there is scope of improvement in your content, we will send you the piece with our suggestions.